Happy Hump Day Folks!
The fall foliage has been so pretty lately around town. I just had to get a picture with all the leaves (typical blogger for fall) .Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away and that means eating all the food we can! lol I don’t know about you but I am so ready for some turkey.This year I will be spending it on the coast with Justin’s fam. Of course I’ll miss my family but I’m super excited for a change for this year!
Anyways, I wanted to get on and share with you guys some of my favorite pieces you can style for Thanksgiving Day and wear to your LIVING ROOM. HAHAH y’all there is a meme I saw on Instagram basically saying ” All you ladies get dressed up to hangout in your living room on Thanksgiving”. YUP, I am guilty and I know many of you feel the same. The sweater I am wearing above came from a little boutique called MIRA MIRA in Columbus, MS. They have the CUTEST fall clothes and some of the stripes are made out of chenille material. If you have been following along my Instagram you know that chenille is my favorite this fall. Super cozy, soft, & warm, I am just obsessed. Give me all the chenille! Below you will find some pieces I think will look super cute on anyone this Thanksgiving!
- Faux suede mini skirt – pair this with some over-the-knee boots or booties this fall and you will be styling & profiling, under $20
- Double pom-pom beanie – ya’ll when I tell you this is my favorite beanie I mean it. They come in so many different colors are just so fun to wear, under $17
- Coin necklace – this necklace has been all over every bloggers page & just for you I have found a very affordable option. This looks perfect with off-the-shoulder sweaters and a cute lace bralette
- Chenille turtleneck – this babe is in my cart right now and I believe it’s under $20!
- Lace-up cami – probably the most comfortable & popular cami off of Nordstrom’s website, pair it with the cardigan below for a cute fall look! (comes in many colors)
- Cardigan – LOVE this cardigan, especially the color, gives me all the Thanksgiving vibes, only $20
- Over-the-knee boots – these are a MUST this season, they go so well with jeans and a tunic sweater or with a skirt and cropped sweater, under $100
- Cream turtleneck – my go-to color of fall, you can’t go wrong with a cream sweater, only $19
- Faux shearling-trim boots – ya’ll these are almost IDENTICAL to the Ugg ones & they are under $35
- Free People jeans – wear these all the time, definitely one of my favorite purchases under $80
- Distressed sweater – love the color of this one, I own a couple other colors but this one is perfect for Thanksgiving, $23
Hope you guys enjoyed!