Wednesday already? 2020 is already off to a fast start & if you are looking for a few “athleisure” pieces then you have clicked on the right post. Amazon has become one of the fastest growing online websites to shop for just about anything you can think of. What better way than to receive it in 2 days as well?! Amazon Prime has become a HUGE part of my life when it comes to online shopping. If you’re looking for something & can’t find it anywhere… I’m pretty sure Amazon will have it lol. Products from amazon have become my top selling items according to my commision analytics. CRAZY!!! You guys love Amazon & so do I ! I decided to make a fun graphic to show you all some of my favorite casual athletic/leisure finds.
Happy Thursday Ya’ll!
Saying goodbye to Summer & hello to Fall!
I am looking forward to sharing with you all my Fall tan hacks with Tanceuticals. A couple years ago, I stopped going to the tanning bed and strictly focused on trying to find the best self-tanner products to help my skin. Truly, that was the best decision I had ever made. It’s a lot more work but I have a lot less worry about damaging my skin. When I had the chance to partner with this brand I was so excited! I have ALWAYS wanted to try out their products. One of my favorite products is the “Wash Off Bronzer”. I have used this when I am in a hurry and need a quick tan for the day. It is like a lotion but will wash right off when you want to get in the shower at the end of the day. They also offer these products:
Color Correct Self- Tanning Mouse – This one is streak free and leaves a natural looking tan ( I think that’s why I love it so much) . It makes you appear dark rather than the orange look of other self-tanners. I use this quite often.
Pre-Tan Exfoliator – 24 hours before using mouse or any self tanner, it’s always best to exfoliate your skin to get all the previous excess tan off. This product is GREAT.
CC Self-Tanning Body Lotion – If you’re not a mouse gal, this lotion works in the same ways & creates a flawless tan.
CC Self-Tanning Face Lotion – This face lotion is great for use if you don’t want to clog your pores or cause acne when self-tanning your face.
I always feel my best when I’m tan. These products are easy to use and a must try for this upcoming season. Don’t loose your Summer tan! You can get 10% off with my code : “Kenzie10”
Shop The Post
Happy Tuesday! Football season is right around the corner and its getting me so ready for fall candles, tailgating, and fall foliage. Today, I wanted to give you a little insight to my favorite game day shoe from OTBT Shoes. I am currently wearing the “Bushnell” in the color taupe. If you are in search of a comfortable shoe but want to be trendy & have a little height at the same time, this brand is a MUST for you. As soon as a tried out this wedge, I knew it was a product I could wear for game day weekends and not end up with blisters on the bottom on my feet from walking so much when tailgating or walking to the stadium. This shoe can be considered a splurge but it’s long lasting and can go with practically anything from jeans to dresses.
You can use my code “KENZIEWHEELER” on OTBT Shoes to get 10% off any purchase & it is valid for one year/one per customer.
DRUM ROLL PLEASE……..
You guys I was up until 2 am last night working on these sale preview graphics. What you will see in the following pictures are my top favorites of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Each category is labeled and linked but you will not be able to purchase until tomorrow ( July 12th Friday) if you are a cardholder. Not sure what exactly is the hype up bout the sale? READ HERE to understand the depth of it in my last blog post. I’ve made a list of what I am stacking up on for this fall. Definitely will be purchasing a lot of basic neutrals and staple pieces for my closet while they are on sale. After the Nordstrom sale, everything will go back up to full price. Theses are brand new fall arrivals so you for sure want to get them at the best deal possible! To keep up with me this weekend after reading this blog post, simply follow me on Instagram and be sure to turn on post notifications. I will be posting try-on videos and sharing what I bought during the sale. One of the easiest ways to shop is to also follow me on the Liketoknow.it app and you can screenshot and shop anything I post a picture of! Now how cool is that?! Anyways, let’s get this thing going. All you have to do for this blog post is look at the numbers that correspond with the picture to find that exact item.
Nordstrom Sale Coats
Coats are one of my favorite layering items to throw on during the Fall/Winter. It’s always good to have a light weight piece but also something heavy incase snow happens lol. This is my first year living on the coast during this season so who know’s if I’ll be in a heavy coat?! I’m linking all of these below!
- Plaid Flannel Coat – If you’re in need of a pop of color this fall, this one is for you! On sale for $96, goes back up to $145 after sale
- Wool Blend Coat – Absolutely one of my favorites. Everyone needs a camel colored coat for Fall 2019. On sale for $219 , goes back up to $335 after the sale
- Plaid Reefer Coat – Such a fun one for all you color lovers! On sale for $196, goes back up to $295 after the sale
- Black Puffer Jacket – this is a must for those cold Fall/Winter nights, on sale for $129 goes back up to $200 after the sale.
- Teddy Bear Faux Fur Jacket – love how cozy and cute this one is! Also, it’s my favorite color PINK!! On sale for $58 goes back up to $88 after the sale.
- Reversible Faux Shearling Puffer Jacket – Love the reversible idea and the color is to DIE FOR! On sale for $99 & goes up to $165 after the sale.
- Patch Pocket Teddy Coat – warm & fuzzy feeling coat FOR SURE. Love this one. On sale for $118, goes back up to $179 after the sale.
- Trench Coat – Definitely another neutral favorite of mine. On sale for $146, goes back up to $220 after the sale.
- Faux Fur Coat – Had one of these last year and I wore it out! On sale for $165, goes back up to $249 after the sale.
- Teddy Faux Shearling Coat – You could pair this with anything! On sale for $89, goes back up to $138 after the sale.
Nordstrom Sale Cardigans/Jackets & Accessories
Cardigans and jackets are super easy to throw on over a cute graphic tee or tank top during the fall. I love pairing a solid cami with a patterned cardigan or simply the other way around. I definitely will be stacking up on 3-4 cardigans this year to wear around. If you live in warmer weather like me, you can always pair them with jean shorts, booties, and even add a fun hat to maximize that fall look you’re going for. Linking the numbers below!
- Long Leopard Cardigan – One of my favorite patterned cardigans for this fall. On sale for $45 and goes back up to $69 after the sale.
- Long Black Cardigan – Love this staple piece for my fall wardrobe. It is on sale for $45 and goes back up to $68 after the sale.
- Striped cardigan – This is the perfect color combination for fall. On sale for $65, goes back up to $98 after the sale.
- Faux Leather Moto Jacket – Perfect jacket for gamely in Mississippi or any fall event. Love this piece so much! On sale for $85, goes back up to $129
- Brush it Off Jacket – On sale for $65, goes back up to $98 after the sale
- Faux Leather Moto – Another neutral piece that I am loving for this upcoming fall. On sale for $65, goes back up to $98 after the sale.
- Grey Wool Fedora – One thing on my purchase list for the sale. On sale for $32, goes back up to $49 after the sale.
- Black Leather Jacket – This is for sure a splurge item but if you want something to last a while, then why not! On sale for $199, goes back up to $300 after the sale.
- Tan Wool Panama Hat – Another neutral basic accessory that I will be purchasing! On sale for $38, goes back up to $59 after the sale.
- Mustard Yellow Cardigan – I feel this color is going to be SO IN for this fall season. On sale for $64, goes back up to $98 after the sale.
Nordstrom Sale Bottoms
Now what better way to style the previous sweaters & cardigans than with a cute skirt or pair or ripped jeans? I am looking for one or two good pair of jeans to wear around the clock this fall and I think I already have my eye on a couple above. Can you guess which ones? lol. Linking all of the numbers below!
- Ripped High Waisted Jeans – So obsessed with this specific pair. You can roll them up and wear with booties or just a basic heel. On sale for $52, goes back up to $80 after the sale.
- Basic Black Leather Leggings – I wore mine out last year. If you haven’t bought a pair I would suggest doing so! On sale for $64, going back up to $98 after the sale.
- Black Leather Skirt – Such a steal in my eyes. On sale for $39, goes back up to $60 after sale.
- Free People Ripped Jeans – MY FAV PAIR OF JEANS EVER. I BOUGHT TWO PAIR LAST YEAR. On sale for $51, goes back up to $78 after sale.
- Denim Jacket – A closet staple! This one is on sale for $84 and goes back up to $128 after the sale.
- Dark Madewell Jeans – These will be one of my purchases for my jean craze. Love the dark wash! On sale for $89 and goes back up to $135 after the sale.
- Rustic Mini – Reminds me of pumpkin spice & everything nice. On sale for under $40 and goes back up to over $55 after the sale.
- Grey Suede Skirt – Love pairing a skirt with an oversized sweater or cami & cardigan! This one is $65 and goes up to $98 after the sale.
Nordstrom Sale Sweaters & Tops
This graphic has to be my favorite. There are so many amazing tops and sweaters this year for the sale .. I had soooo many to choose from but these are my top favorite ones. Linking them below!
- Grey Every Day V neck – One of the best casual sweaters you can own. This one is on sale for $29 and will go up to $45 after the sale.
- Cowl Neck Sweater – Another pumpkin spice thought in my mind when seeing this sweater! On sale for $49 and goes back up tp $79 after the sale.
- V-neck Knit Sweater – Fits oversized which I love! On sale for $44 but goes up to $68 after the sale.
- Traveling Stitch Sweater – Absolutely love the color of this one. On sale for $35 and goes back up to $55 after the sale.
- Black Off-the-shoulder– Looks super cozy and comfy. This one is on sale for $41 and goes back up to $65 after the sale.
- Hot Pink Sweater – Of course I have to purchase my favorite color sweater! Love a pop of color for this season. This one is on sale for $50 and goes back up to $79 after the sale.
- Chambray Shirt– Pairing this with a cute blanket scarf and jeans would be SO CUTE. This top is on sale for $45 and goes up to $69 after the sale.
- Long-sleeve Peplum Sweater– If you like to splurge this top is super cute! On sale for $139 and goes back up to $209 after the sale.
- Popcorn V-neck Sweater– I had a similar sweater to this last year and it ended up being a great buy. This one is on sale for $71 and goes back up to $108 after the sale.
- Striped Sweater– Owned a similar one last year and it was my favorite! This one is on sale for $45 and goes up to $68 after the sale.
- Leopard Sweater– This pattern is IN RIGHT NOW GIRLS. This sweater is on sale for $49 and goes up to $79 after the sale.
- Green Sweater– Obsessing over this turtleneck for fall! It is on sale for $45 and goes back up to $69 after the sale.
- Cable Knit Cream Sweater– Another one of my for sure purchases for this fall. On sale for $45 and goes back up to $68 after the sale.
- Cozy Grey Sweater– I own this one and I’m so happy it is in the sale this year! On sale for $45 and goes up to $68 after the sale.
- Cowl neck Sweater Dress– Perfect to pair this fall with OTK boots. This is on sale for $98 and goes back up to $150 after the sale.
- Blue Off-the-shoulder Sweater– This is my favorite shade of blue and I think this would be so cute with a wool hat this fall. It is on sale for $42 and goes up to $64 after the sale.
Nordstrom Sale Cozy Styles!
NOW… MY FAVORITE TYPE OF CLOTHING TO FEEL MY BEST IN LOL. Comfy clothes!!! A part of my always loves to be cozy but also feel cute. Linking below some of my top picks from this category below.
- Teddy – This is the perfect traveling coat to cozy up on the way to the airport on a chilly day! This one is on sale for $89 and goes back up to $138 after the sale.
- Grey Pullover– Love this high-low sweatshirt. On sale for $45 and goes back up to $69 after the sale.
- V-neck Slit Sweater– One of my purchases this sale! On sale for $45 and goes back up to $69 after the sale.
- Blue Pullover– I will be purchasing this one for sure. Love the color and style of this sweatshirt!
- 1/4 Zip Up Jacket – The past two years, these have been so popular! Thinking about buying one. On sale for $49 but going back up to $78 after the sale.
- White Workout Tank – Pair it with any of the leggings in the picture! This piece is on sale for $35 and goes back up to $54 after the sale.
- High Waist Leggings – Leggings are always a comfy go-to in colder weather or to get your workout on at the gym! This pair is on sale for $38 and will go up to $59 after the sale.
- Blue Leggings– Love the color of this pair so much! These are on sale for $75 and will go up to $114 after the sale.
- Pink Leggings- On sale for $42 and will go back up to $65 after the sale.
- Leopard Joggers – One of my favorite picks yet! Look how cozy and comfy these are. On sale for $31 and will go back up to $49 after the sale.
- Suitcase Set – Love the pink! If I had more room for suitcases I would buy this set lol. On sale for $199 and will go back to $299 after the sale.
- Workout Top – This is a basic necessity for me. On sale for $25 and goes back up to $39 after the sale.
- Pajamas – Now how can you not love these?! They just look extremely comfortable. On sale for $35 but will go back up after the sale.
Last but not least: Shoes
If I told you exactly which shoes I will be buying this year I would be lying. Honestly, I don’t have a clue but these are my choices. I am looking to purchase a couple neutral colored booties this year and maybe those tall boots I’ve been wanting. We will see! Linking the shoes above here:
- Knee High Boot On sale for $149
- Black Bootie On sale for $84
- Cutout Heal On sale for $99
- Tory Burch Boot On sale for $299
- Suede Bootie As of right now sold out :/
- Black Slide Sneaker On sale for $64
- ADIDAS Sneaker On sale for $63
- Nike Sneaker On sale for $96
- Heath Bootie On sale for $69
- Black Sneaker
Gahhh. If you made it through this entire post you are a trooper. Thank you guys so much for reading and shopping the sale with me!
Happy Monday & I hope today is going well for all of you. We are officially one month away until Valentine’s Day. I know for some of you it is really exciting but for others it might just be another day to remind you of your single status. Well, I am here to tell you that is OKAY. To me, Valentine’s Day is more than a dozen roses or a card. It’s a holiday of love & to remind you of all the people that surround you with care as well as joy! So if you’re single right now and dreading the holiday, remember that next year you might not be. Enjoy the moment but not the status.
“Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get”
Let’s move on to these adorable Valentine’s Day jammies! They are under $50 and super comfy. If you aren’t following me on the LiketoKnowitApp, download it and you can shop screenshots of all my outfit details. My username is @trendykenziee. I usually post a variety of different options from the one outfit I wear in my pictures. It’s a great tool for easy shopping.
Thank you for reading and all of your support as always!
Happy Hump Day Folks!
The fall foliage has been so pretty lately around town. I just had to get a picture with all the leaves (typical blogger for fall) .Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away and that means eating all the food we can! lol I don’t know about you but I am so ready for some turkey.This year I will be spending it on the coast with Justin’s fam. Of course I’ll miss my family but I’m super excited for a change for this year!
Anyways, I wanted to get on and share with you guys some of my favorite pieces you can style for Thanksgiving Day and wear to your LIVING ROOM. HAHAH y’all there is a meme I saw on Instagram basically saying ” All you ladies get dressed up to hangout in your living room on Thanksgiving”. YUP, I am guilty and I know many of you feel the same. The sweater I am wearing above came from a little boutique called MIRA MIRA in Columbus, MS. They have the CUTEST fall clothes and some of the stripes are made out of chenille material. If you have been following along my Instagram you know that chenille is my favorite this fall. Super cozy, soft, & warm, I am just obsessed. Give me all the chenille! Below you will find some pieces I think will look super cute on anyone this Thanksgiving!
- Faux suede mini skirt – pair this with some over-the-knee boots or booties this fall and you will be styling & profiling, under $20
- Double pom-pom beanie – ya’ll when I tell you this is my favorite beanie I mean it. They come in so many different colors are just so fun to wear, under $17
- Coin necklace – this necklace has been all over every bloggers page & just for you I have found a very affordable option. This looks perfect with off-the-shoulder sweaters and a cute lace bralette
- Chenille turtleneck – this babe is in my cart right now and I believe it’s under $20!
- Lace-up cami – probably the most comfortable & popular cami off of Nordstrom’s website, pair it with the cardigan below for a cute fall look! (comes in many colors)
- Cardigan – LOVE this cardigan, especially the color, gives me all the Thanksgiving vibes, only $20
- Over-the-knee boots – these are a MUST this season, they go so well with jeans and a tunic sweater or with a skirt and cropped sweater, under $100
- Cream turtleneck – my go-to color of fall, you can’t go wrong with a cream sweater, only $19
- Faux shearling-trim boots – ya’ll these are almost IDENTICAL to the Ugg ones & they are under $35
- Free People jeans – wear these all the time, definitely one of my favorite purchases under $80
- Distressed sweater – love the color of this one, I own a couple other colors but this one is perfect for Thanksgiving, $23
Hope you guys enjoyed!