After a much requested blog post, I’m so excited to finally share our finalized baby registry lists from Target & Amazon. A few weeks ago I asked all you mama’s what you recommended and items that you needed for your first baby! I never knew how fun creating a baby registry would be. There are so many items to choose from and plenty of stores to register at. Target and Amazon were our top two choices since we shop there the most. Target basically had all of the necessities we wanted to put on our registry and Amazon ended up having soooo many cute clothes for baby linn. I’m a huge sucker for neutrals and I was able to find so many great options for the on Amazon. Here are a few must haves on our registry:
- DockATot – First and foremost, this item was highly recommended from most of you and you explained how convenient it was for you & your baby! They come in many different colors and this was the first item I put on our registry.
- Nanobebe Bottles – While I’ll be breastfeeding, these were highly recommended bottles for transition from mom to dad so the baby doesn’t get that confused to who’s feeding. Justin wants to feed the baby as well and we figured this would be a perfect option to try. The reviews are AMAZING.
- Freshly Picked Diaper Bag – A lot of you said this diaper bag was the way to go! There are so many different color options and it’s so cute to style for the new mama to be.
- Baby Monitor – I never knew how many baby monitor options there were to choose from! We decided to go with this one which had really great reviews and camera features.
- Wooden Play Gym – This Amazon find screamed baby linn nursery. We wanted a subtle baby play gym and mat to go in the baby’s room and this one didn’t disappoint.
- Baby Wrap – I found this when scrolling through on Target’s website and thought it was too cute not to add! We will see if I can figure out how to wrap it around once baby is here lol.
- Blue Onesie – The one thing I was having trouble with was finding neutral onesies for baby! Amazon has a ton of great options and they are so stinking cute!!
The items above we already have been given and are SO OBSESSED and can’t wait to use for our sweet boy! I’ll be linking everything below
- Halo Sock– I honestly am so ready to try this. I have a feeling I will already be super anxious at night when the baby is sleeping and this gadget is so nifty! It monitors the baby’s heart rate and oxygen!
- Babybjorn Cradle – We’ve already sat this adorable neutral cradle up in our bedroom and it’s ready for ya baby linn.
- Maxi-Cosi Stroller Set – I knew this stroller/carseat set was a must have and I love the sand color. It has really great reviews on Amazon as well!
- Newton Baby Mattress – When searching for a baby mattress, we wanted to look at the best options. Newton is 100% breathable and has a 5 star rating. It’s also proven to reduce suffocation risk and 100% washable.
I hope all you future mama’s enjoyed this blog post! I can’t wait to add baby linn to the mix with all things blogging.
linking our registries below for anyone looking to get an idea of what to put on yours!
Leave a Reply