Rise & Shine!
Today I wanted to give you guys a few of my favorite breakfast hot spots on 30A. If you have never been to 30A, it is a beautiful scenic highway with little beach communities that have some of the best BEACHES and FOOD. You have probably heard of either Destin and of course Panama City… well 30A is smack dab in the middle of those two. We like to keep it a little secret 🙂 So if you’re planning a trip soon keep reading to find out some of my favorite early morning breakfast stops.
Breakfast is personally my favorite meal out of the entire day , so I am super excited that I am writing this post to share with you guys. Here are my top 5 favorites..
- Bud & Alleys ( SEASIDE )
– If you’re looking for an amazing view with a mimosa for an early morning, this is your place to go. You can sit up top on the patio & bar area which gives you the best view of the beach and gulf coast and a chance to enjoy the breeze. Justin & I ate here the other day and the food was to die for. He had sweet potato pancakes and HOLY MOLY talk about the best pancake ever. I had the breakfast sandwich and it was just as good. The staff was super friendly and the atmosphere is the best. It’s a little more on the pricey side but in my opinion totally worth it.
2. Big Bad Breakfast ( Inlet Beach )
– When I worked down here last summer my friends and I would always hit up BBB almost every Friday morning. I got hooked on the food there and just about every single item on the menu is good. My favorite to get is the BIG BAD BREAKFAST PLATE. It comes with your usual eggs, sausage, toast, etc. Something about their sausage is just so good. You can sit outside by the pool area since it is connected to a condominium and enjoy the view.
3. Great Southern ( Seaside )
– Now this place is my top favorite for dinner. There’s always a long wait to get in but at breakfast time it’s a little less. It’s totally worth it though. The people who run this place are so sweet and the food is unbelievable. They make breakfast different and soooo good. Last time I had the Eggs Benedict and it was such a great choice! You guys definitely need to hit this place up whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
4. Donut Hole ( Inlet )
– This is where the family tradition begins. My family and I growing up always went to the donut hole 2-4 times while staying on 30A. They have a sit down option or you can just go get donuts! We would usually ride our bikes and grab some donuts to ride back with. But go EARLY because the line gets out the door FAST. My family’s favorite donut is the Chocolate/ White angel donut which is filled with icing and covered in powder sugar. You talk about a lot of calories but if you’re up to it then EAT IT LOL. Highly recommend this and definitely reasonably priced for a family atmosphere.
5. Badass Coffee ( Grayton )
– Looking for something quick to fill your coffee cravings? Well Badass coffee is where I get mine. YES, THAT IS THE NAME. The coffee is from Kona, Hawaii & it tastes the best. They soak their ice cubes in coffee to where it won’t get watered down and I thought that was the coolest thing ever. I always get an iced vanilla & caramel latte and it always satisfies me. They have a variety of different menu items and my goal is to try every one. You guys know how much I love my coffee…
Hope you guys enjoyed! I can’t wait to do more future posts like this.