Happy Tuesday Friends!
Justin & I are driving an hour and a half tomorrow to Gulf Shores to spend a few days relaxing by the pretty blue waters. Luckily one of our favorite hotel spots has opened back up and we are super excited to finally be able to take a little road trip. Anyone who knows us, knows we love to travel and It’s crazy to say we’ve been inside for two months straight. We have been super fortunate to be able to explore new places over the past few years & this time being at home has made us even more grateful for all of the past & upcoming opportunities.
I always get questions about packing for the beach and I wanted to share a few items on my 3 day beach trip checklist. As a blogger, I usually plan all of my outfits out and even if you aren’t a blogger I still feel it is extremely helpful to plan. When shopping for a beach trip, I’m always looking for a couple swimsuits + coverups to last for the days I will be on the beach all day. Here are a few must haves to go in my suitcase:
- A pair of neutral colored sandals to go with practically anything in my suitcase. Linking my favorite pair of Tory Burch Sandals here & my go-to Target pair here.
- 2-3 Swimsuits
- Sunscreen + tanning lotion (click here for a summer shimmer go-to lotion of mine)
- Sunhat – found this pink one at Target for under $25 and I am so stoked to wear it.
- Beach Bag – this bag is a great dupe option for the pink Chanel tote & it’s under $70. You can even get it monogrammed as well.
- Sunglasses – these pearl dupe sunglasses are an amazon favorite and they are under $17.
Having a few essentials is always a good idea especially when you sometimes have a limited capacity on your suitcase lol. I always try to bring a few versatile pieces with me so I can get a few outfits out of one item. I would love to hear your packing must haves. Leave them in the comment section below!