Good afternoon my lovely people!
It has been FREEZING here in Memphis the past few days. I have been on my coffee and hot cocoa craze the past few days to try and stay warm.What better way than getting to wear this bundle of fur?
This can add so much glam to any outfit and I feel like a Kardashian when I put this on lol. I found this so cheap for $19.95 at Marshall’s and it is the Brand “Kensie”. What a snag I made here and it keeps me SO warm. I could not find this online but I managed to find one that looks identical and I have linked it here on the picture below. I hope you guys have an amazing weekend!
You guys I found my new favorite coffee place today in Collierville, TN.
I normally always get a cup of coffee but this time I got white hot chocolate and it was to DIE FOR. Another good thing…. my coat is on SALE at Nordstrom for $37.90 in plenty of different colors. I might have to buy another before winter is over because I just love it so much! This scarf is from Target. I love buying accessories from there because they are super duper cute and completely affordable. Who doesn’t love a trip to Target? Click on the picture below to see all the different colors in this beautiful find!
I hope you guys have a great week!
Sweater: Zeal Shoes: Jessica Simpson Skirt : Express
Christmas Eve was fantastic. I got to spend so much time with the family and make some great memories. I hope each one of you did the same! I was so ecstatic to wear these gorgeous heels. As many of you know I have an obsession for anything that has sparkle. Express has had everything 50% off lately and I was so happy to snag this cute little mini skirt just in time for Christmas Eve.
My top 3 Christmas gifts
Pottery Barn Slippers
Whit & Delight Suitcase
I am partnering with ilymix.com to share with you guys these cute beanies and scarves for an AMAZING Price. Get 20% off with my code : Makenzie20
I have gotten so many compliments on these pom-pom beanies. They are so fun to wear and add a great touch to any winter outfit. You will notice when you receive your order in the mail how detailed their packaging is and how much they love their products!
So let me start of by saying WOW. This was one of the best trips I have ever been on. 8 days in the Caribbean with my special person was the best!
We chose to cruise Carnival and left out of Port Canaveral. Out of all the cruise lines I have been on Carnival has been the best. The staff is super friendly and they plan to make sure you have a great time every single second of the day. Here are the places we visited ordered our favorite to least favorite
- St.Kitts – This island was GORGEOUS. Right when we got off the ship we knew it was going to be so much fun. The locals were so sweet to us . We did not have an excursion planned but we ended up getting out cheap and going on a tour. We paid $25 each and that was the best $25 i’d ever spent. Our tour guide was hilarious and he took us all around the island…to the gardens, rainforests, and the beach. It was an open bar every time we got off the bus. We even got to have a little fun with a monkey. We were able to see the entire island within a few hours. I know forsure we will be back here.
- Dominican Republic – This was our last stop on our voyage and it was so beautiful ! We docked in Amber Cove which is about 20 minutes from Puerta Plata. We did a tour for a very cheap price. We got to see the main city and end the day on a very gorgeous beach. I wouldn’t mind coming back.
- Grand Turk- This is probably tied with Dominican Republic. Grand Turk was a great first stop. The water was crystal clear blue and we booked a sail and snorkel catameran through Carnival. This excursion was our favorite. We got to see so many beautiful fish and they had an open bar through the four hours we were on the boat. The workers made it so fun and this was definitely an adventure to remember.
- San Juan – The city of San Juan was very colorful and pretty. We went on a tour but felt like there wasn’t a whole lot to see. The fortresses were beautiful but we felt. bad because they were just impacted by a hurricane. But it is AMAZING to know how many people are over there helping clean up and get back on track.
Tips if you are going on a cruise:
- Bring your MEDICINE . I COULD NOT SLEEP AT NIGHT SO I HAD TO BUY $17 NYQUIL
- Take advantage of the 1 bottle of wine/champagne per person because it can get expensive!
- Go to all the events on the ship and get your moneys worth
- Pack ya sunscreen!
- Bring extra cash!
- Park in the cruise terminal so you do not have to deal with worrying about if you are going to check-in on time
Jeans : Hudson Shirt: Nordstrom Rack Velvet Booties: Steve Madden
Velvet , velvet, and more velvet! I love this trend this fall/winter. I am sure I will be blogging more in the future about it. I got these specifically at a Christmas market a month ago but Steve Madden has them in so many other different colors. I hope to buy another pair soon .